Friday, November 20, 2009
1) When going to a midnight showing of ANY Twilight movie, plan to arrive one hour early to get seats.
2) Movie theater popcorn and soda are a racquet. (I just paid how much???)
3) Your husband must really love you if he attends a midnight showing where a majority of the audience spends the movie squealing.
4) Squealing teenage girls are funny at 1am.
5) If I were 17, Jacob Black would be totally hot without his shirt on. And I might have squealed too.
6) If I were a teenage boy looking to meet a teenage girl, the midnight showing of any Twilight movie is THE PLACE to be.
7) You know you are old when you think Charlie is hot.
8) Your husband may find Victoria hot.
9) The FINAL season of LOST starts in January.
10) Only 222 days until Eclipse. Squeal!!
Posted by CountessLaurie at 12:43 PM