Melissa, aka Mrs. Lovely, gave me an award! I love that she says she is enjoying my blog. As I just commented on hers, I love it when she calls her readers "my lovelies." It makes me smile and feel warm and fuzzy!!
It is the "Beautiful Blogger" award!
And to accept the award, I have to list 10 things that make me happy and do at least one of them today and then pass it on to 10 other bloggers. So here goes...
1) Kissing my husband (did today)
2) Tickling my children (did today)
3) Laughing while reading blogs (did several times today)
4) Reading (will do later tonight!)
5) Crafting (not today)
6) Singing in the car (did today)
7) Getting my hair brushed (I am working on getting that done later tonight)
8) Getting comments on my blog (got some today)
9) Accomplishing tasks I have been avoiding (not today, still avoiding them)
10) Snuggling into a warm bed (later!!)
I do hereby bequeath this award to the following blogs who make me happy:
1) Chief at Hiding from the Kids
2) Pren at Convivial Crafter
3) Kristina at Pulsifer's Predilections
4) M-Cat at that's what she said
5) Nikki at WhiMSy Love
6) Amy at Amy's Assorted Adventures
7) MaeRae at In and Out of the Bubble
8) Sue at Navel Grazing at its Finest
9) Supah at Adventures of a Wanna-Be SupahMommy
10) Princess at The Princess of Sarcasm
11) SparkleFarkle at Sparkle's Soup of the Day
I snuck in 11. Did you see that? Breaking all the rules. What a rebel!!
Thanks again, Melissa! It was a fun list to create. Hey, it made me happy!!